Department : Public & Private Policy
Campus de Cergy
- email : email@example.com
- tél : 01 34 43 36 01
- 2012 : Doctor of Philosophy, Other, Marketing (Università degli studi di Bergamo, Italy)
- 2022 - Present : Associate Professor (ESSEC Business School, France)
- 2019 - 2022 : Associate Professor (Catolica Lisbon School of Business & Economics, Portugal)
- 2013 - 2019 : Assistant Professor (Catolica Lisbon School of Business & Economics, Portugal)
- 2012 - 2013 : Post-Doctorate (Iese Business School, Spain)
Full-time academic appointments
- RISI, D., WICKERT, C. and RAMUS, T. (2022). Coordinated Enactment: How Organizational Departments Work Together to Implement CSR. Business and Society, In press.
- WICKERT, C., RISI, D. and RAMUS, T. (2022). What a Mature CSR Team Looks Like. Harvard Business Review, (November 2022).
- RAMUS, T., VACCARO, A. and BERRONE, P. (2021). Time Matters! How hybrid organizations use time to respond to divergent stakeholder demands. Organization Studies, 42(10), pp. 1529-1555.
- RAMUS, T., VERSARI, P., ANTONINO, V. and BRUSONI, S. (2021). Shift in hybridity in response to environmental complexity: The transformation of the Italian Guardia di Finanza. Research in the Sociology of Organizations, 69, pp. 211-236.
- LEE, M., RAMUS, T. and ANTONINO, V. (2018). From protest to product: Strategic frame Brokerage in a commercial social movement organization. Academy of Management Journal, 61(6), pp. 2130-2158.
- RAMUS, T., LA CARA, B., ANTONINO, V. and BRUSONI, S. (2018). Social or commercial? Innovation strategies in social enterprises at times of turbulence. Business Ethics Quarterly, 28, pp. 463-492.
- RAMUS, T., ANTONINO, V. and BRUSONI, S. (2017). Institutional complexity in turbulent times: formalization, collaboration, and the emergence of blended logics. Academy of Management Journal, 60(4), pp. 1253-1284.
- RAMUS, T. and ANTONINO, V. (2017). Stakeholders matter: How partners can support organizational responses to mission drift. Journal of Business Ethics, 143(2), pp. 307-322.
- COSTA, E. and RAMUS, T. (2012). The Italian Economia Aziendale and Catholic Social Teaching: How to Apply the Common Good Principle at the managerial level. Journal of Business Ethics, 106(1), pp. 103-116.
- RAMUS, T., COSTA, E. and ANDREAUS, M. (2011). Accountability as a managerial tool in non-profit organizations: Evidence from Italian CSVs. Voluntas, 22(3), pp. 470-493.