- 2020 : Ph.D. in Business Administration and Management (Major: Accounting) (Università Bocconi, Italy)
- 2013 : M.Sc. in Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis (The University of Manchester, United Kingdom)
- 2012 : Bachelor of Science, Economics (University of Exeter Business School, United Kingdom)
- 2020 - Present : Assistant Professor (ESSEC Business School, France)
- 2018 : Visiting scholar (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium)
Full-time academic appointments
Other Academic Appointments
Presentations at an Academic or Professional conference
- LIU, S., YILMAZ, D. and NAUMOVSKA, I. (2021). Oscar Curse in the Open Innovation Community? The Effect of Awards on User-innovators’ Subsequent Performance. In: 3rd Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship 2021. Vienna.
- SHANMING, L. and DOGUKAN YILMAZ, E. (2020). The Oscar Curse in the Open Innovation Community: The Effects of Discretionary Recognition Reward on the User’s Subsequent Innovation Performance. In: 12th Conference on new directions in Management Accounting (EIASM) 2020. Bruxelles.
- 2019 : AAA Management Accounting Section Midyear Meeting, United States of America