Department : Management
Campus de Singapour
- email : email@example.com
- 2011 : Doctor of Philosophy, Business administration, Other Discipline (Stanford University, United States of America)
- 2023 - Present : Associate Professor (ESSEC Business School, Singapore)
Full-time academic appointments
- CHO, J., GARG, S. and LEE, J. (2021). Opening the Black Box: Boards of Directors, Competitive Aggressiveness, and Firm Performance. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2021(1), pp. 12953.
- GARG, S. (2020). Venture Governance: A New Horizon for Corporate Governance. Academy of Management Perspectives, 34(2), pp. 252-265.
- GARG, S., JOHN LI, Q. and SHAW, J.D. (2019). Entrepreneurial firms grow up: Board undervaluation, board evolution, and firm performance in newly public firms. Strategic Management Journal, 40(11), pp. 1882-1907.
- GARG, S., LI, Q. and SHAW, J.D. (2018). Undervaluation of directors in the board hierarchy: Impact on turnover of directors (and CEOs) in newly public firms. Strategic Management Journal, 39(2), pp. 429-457.
- GARG, S. and LI, Q. (2018). Director Undervaluation, Board Evolution, and Firm Performance. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2018(1), pp. 12709.
- 2021 : - Present : Associate Editor - Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
- 2019 : - Present : Editorial Board Member - Corporate Governance: An International Review
- 2022 : - Present : Editorial Board Member - Organization Science
- 2017 : - Present : Editorial Board Member -Academy of Management Journal
- 2018 - 2020 : Editorial Board Member - Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
- 2021 : - Present : Member, academic advisory board (aka Stewardship Discussion Circle), Temasek-sponsored Stewardship Asia Centre, Singapore, 2021 – (Temasek is Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, one of the largest in the world), Stewardship Discussion Circle, Singapore