- 2009 : PhD in Economics (Paris School of Economics, France )
- 2004 : Msc in Management (HEC Paris, France )
- 2017 - Present : Assistant Professor (ESSEC Business School, France)
- 2010 - 2017 : Assistant Professor (Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden)
- 2019 - Present : Policy Evaluation Program Director (Institut des Politiques Publiques , France)
- 2006 - 2009 : PhD fellow (Center for Research in Economics and Statistics (CREST) , France)
Full-time academic appointments
Other Academic Appointments
- 2016 : Participant for an umbrella grant from MISTRA for Research on Sustainable Finance,
- 2014 : Participant for an umbrella grant from Vinnova for Research on Financial Stability
- 2009 : Thiers Foundation Fellowship
- BACH, L. and METZGER, D. (2019). How Close Are Close Shareholder Votes? Review of Financial Studies, 32(8), pp. 3183-3214.
- BACH, L. and SERRANO-VELARDE, N. (2015). CEO Identity and Labor Contracts: Evidence from CEO Transitions. Journal of Corporate Finance, 33(1), pp. 227-242.
- BACH, L. (2014). Are Small Businesses Worthy of Financial Aid? Evidence From a French Targeted Credit Program. Review of Finance (ex European Finance Review), 18(3), pp. 877-919.
Presentations at an Academic or Professional conference
- Reviewer for American Economic Journal: Applied Economics; Annales d'Économie et de Statistique; Economic Journal; Economics of Transition; Economie et Prévision (articles académiques); European Economic Review; European Financial Management; Journal of Banking and Finance; Journal of Finance; Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis; Journal of Financial Economics; Journal of Public Economics; Journal of Small Business Management; Labour Economics; Review of Economics and Statistics; Review of Financial Studies; Revue Economique