- 2017 : Doctor of Philosophy, Other, Accounting (Yale University, United States of America)
- 2022 - Present : Associate Professor (ESSEC Business School, France)
- 2017 - 2022 : Assistant Professor (Columbia Business School, United States of America)
Full-time academic appointments
Other Academic Appointments
- 2021 : Midyear Best Paper Award (Financial Accounting and Reporting Section of the American Accounting Association, United States of America)
- STOUMBOS, R. (2022). The Growth of Information Asymmetry Between Earnings Announcements and Its Implications for Reporting Frequency. Management Science.
- ERTAN, A., KAROLYI, S.A., KELLY, P.W. and STOUMBOS, R. (2022). Earnings announcement return extrapolation. Review of Accounting Studies, 27(1), pp. 185-230.
- SHAO, S., STOUMBOS, R. and ZHANG, X.F. (2021). The power of firm fundamental information in explaining stock returns. Review of Accounting Studies, 26(4), pp. 1249–1289.