- 2017 : PhD in Statistics (University of Oxford, United Kingdom )
- 2012 : BSc in Statistics (University College London, United Kingdom )
- 2019 - Present : Assistant Professor (ESSEC Business School, Singapore)
- 2017 - 2019 : Postdoctoral Fellow (Harvard University, United States of America)
Full-time academic appointments
Other Academic Appointments
- JASRA, A., YU, F. and HENG, J. (2020). Multilevel Particle Filters for the Non-Linear Filtering Problem in Continuous Time. Statistics and Computing,.
- HENG, J., DOUCET, A. and POKERN, Y. (2020). Gibbs flow for approximate transport with applications to Bayesian computation. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology),.
- HENG, J., FULOP, A., LI, J. and LIU, H. (2020). Bayesian Estimation of Long-Run Risk Models Using Sequential Monte Carlo. Journal of Econometrics,.
- HENG, J. and JACOB, P. (2019). Unbiased Hamiltonian Monte Carlo with couplings. Biometrika, 106(2).
- HENG, J., BISHOP, A.N., DELIGIANNIDIS, G. and DOUCET, A. (2019). Controlled Sequential Monte Carlo. Annals of Statistics,.