Dorothée Sidokpohou is Professor of Management Practice in the Marketing Department at ESSEC.
She is responsible for the Marketing Refresher course for AST (Admis sur titre) students in the Master In Management programme, and coordinates all the marketing courses inforthe BBA programme. She also teaches several courses on brand communication, marketing research and sustainable marketing across all programmes.
An ESSEC graduate herself, she began her career in marketing, working for fifteen years in multinationals (Unilever, Danone, Novartis), both in France and abroad (Geneva, Singapore), before turning to higher education.
- 2000: MSc Management (ESSEC Business School France)
- 2021 – Now : Professor of Management Practice (ESSEC Business School France)
- 2018 – 2020 : Co-founder (The Simple Life France)
- 2012 – 2015 : Global Brand Head (Novartis Consumer Health Singapore)
- 2011 – 2012 : Head of Business development (Novartis Consumer Health France)
- 2008 – 2010 : EU Regional Brand Head (Novartis Consumer Health Switzerland)
- 2000 – 2007 : Brand Manager (Danone France)
- 2018 – 2021 : Other (Université Paris-Dauphine, PSL France)
- 2015 – 2021 : Marketing Lecturer (ESSEC Business School France)
- 2021 – Now: “Principes de Marketing”, 16e edition
- 2019 – Now: Jury entretiens BBA et Grande école (ESSEC Business School France)