Xucheng Shi is an assistant professor in the Department of Accounting and Management Control. He received his PhD in financial accounting from HEC Paris and MSc in Management from ESSEC Business School. He was also a visiting scholar at Stern School of Business, New York University. His research mainly focuses on information intermediaries in capital markets. Before joining academia, Xucheng Shi worked as a financial analyst at Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking.
- 2021 : Doctor of Philosophy, Management (Accounting) (HEC Paris, France)
- 2019 : Visiting Scholar, Management, Accounting (New York University, United States of America)
- 2015 : Master of Science in Management, Management (ESSEC Business School, France)
- 2011 : Bachelor of Arts (East China Normal University, China)
- 2010 : Licence 3, Other Discipline (Université Sorbonne Nouvelle, France)
- 2021 - Present : Assistant Professor (ESSEC Business School, France)
- 2016 - 2021 : Instructor and Researcher (HEC Paris, France)