- 2016 - Present : Associate Professor (ESSEC Business School, Singapore)
- 2009 - 2016 : Assistant Professor (ESSEC Business School, Singapore)
Full-time academic appointments
- FILIP, A., HUANG, Z. and LUI, D. (2020). Cross-Listing and Corporate Malfeasance: Evidence from P-Chip Firms. Journal of Corporate Finance, 63, pp. 101232.
- ANDREICOVICI, I., JENY, A. and LUI, D. (2019). Disclosure Transparency and Disagreement Among Economic Agents: The Case of Goodwill Impairment. European Accounting Review, 29(1), pp. 1-26.
- GUAN, Y. and LUI, D. (2016). The Effect of Regulations on Pension Risk Shifting: Evidence from the U.S. and Europe. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 45(5), pp. 765–799.
- LUI, D., MARKOV, S. and TAMAYO, A. (2012). Equity Analysts and the Market's Assessment of Risk. Journal of Accounting Research, 50(5), pp. 1287-1317.
- LUI, D., MARKOV, S. and TAMAYO, A. (2007). What makes a stock risky? Evidence from sell-side analysts' risk ratings. Journal of Accounting Research, 45(3).
- LUI, D., S. MARKOV, A. TAMAYO, "What Makes a Stock Risky? Evidence from Sell-Side Analysts' Risk Ratings", Journal of Accounting Research, 2007, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 629-665
- 2021 - 2022 : Associate Editor - Accounting Forum
- 2020 - 2021 : Editorial board membership - Accounting Forum
- 2014 : - Present : Member of the scientific committee of the European Accounting Association annual congress (Financial analysis Section)
Senior or Associate Editor
Editorial Board Membership
Participation in scientific commissions or reviewer for a conference
- 2019 : ANDREICOVICI Ionela-Irina (ESSEC Business School), Thesis co-director, First placement: Assistant Professor - Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- 2015 : HUANG Zhongwei (ESSEC Business School), Thesis co-director, First placement: Assistant Professor - Cass Business School