Caroline Lee joined the Department of Accounting and Management Control at ESSEC in 2021 as an assistant professor. She received her Ph.D. in accounting from Temple University. Her research focuses on voluntary disclosures (management forecasts) and various firm decisions in the international setting. She also worked as an auditor at PwC in South Korea.
- 2021 : Ph.D., Accounting (Temple University, United States of America)
- 2013 : M.S., Accounting (Yonsei University, South Korea)
- 2010 : B.B.A., Business Administration (Yonsei University, South Korea)
- 2021 - Present : Assistant Professor (ESSEC Business School, France)
- 2009 - 2010 : Auditor (PwC, South Korea)