Jan H. Lampe is Assistant Professor in the Accounting and Management Control Department. He has received a doctorate in management accounting from WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management and previously spent several years working in practice, ultimately leading the Venture Management Accounting team at trivago.
In his research, he focuses on the use of field data to empirically address questions relating to people analytics.
- 2023 : Doctorate, Management Accounting (WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Germany)
- 2014 : Master of Science, Economics & Business (Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- 2012 : Bachelor, International Economics and Development (University of Bayreuth, Germany)
- 2023 - Present : Assistant Professor (ESSEC Business School, France)
- 2017 - 2018 : Lead Venture Managerial Accounting (trivago NV, Germany)