- 2016 : PhD in Comparative and European Corporate Law (University of Oxford, United Kingdom)
- 2010 : MPHIL in Comparative and European Corporate Law (University of Oxford, United Kingdom)
- 2009 : LLM (MJUR), Magister Juris - Distinction and Merit Award (University of Oxford – St Catherine’s College, United Kingdom)
- 2007 : PhD in Economic Analysis of the Law (Richard Goodwin School of Economics – University of Siena, Italy)
- 2002 : MSC in Law and Economics (Richard Goodwin School of Economics – University of Siena, Italy)
- 2001 : JD Magna Cum Laude in each of the 22 qualifying examinations (30/30) – final result: 110/110 Summa cum Laude + National Merit Award 2001 (University of Bologna, Italy)
- 1996 : Scientific Studies (Diploma di Maturita' Scientifica) 60/60 (Liceo Scientifico Valeriani , Italy)
- 2020 : Oxford Entrepreneurship Venture Finance Program (Said Business School, United Kingdom)
- 2020 - Present : Assistant Professor (ESSEC Business School, France)
- 2019 - 2020 : Visiting Professor (ESSEC Business School, France)
- 2017 - 2020 : Visiting Professor in EU Substantive Law – Europa-Kolleg (Hamburg University, Germany)
- 2019 - 2020 : Senior Research Fellow, lecturer and co-director of the Comparative Business Law Research Panel (Stockholm University, Sweden)
- 2020 : Visiting Professor (Regent's Park College - University of Oxford, United Kingdom)
- 2018 - 2019 : Visiting Senior Lecturer - the Institute for European and Comparative Law (University of Oxford, United Kingdom)
- 2016 - 2018 : Senior Lecturer in Law (Lund University, Sweden)
- 2009 - 2012 : Lecturer in Law – Centre for Business Law (CBL) International Summer Program (Oriel College, United Kingdom)
- 2011 : Research Fellow in Law and Finance (Columbia University, United States of America)
- 2001 - 2008 : Teaching Assistant in Commercial Law – Faculty of Law (University of Bologna, Italy)
- 2002 - 2006 : Teaching Assistant in Commercial Law – Faculty of Economics (University of Trento, Italy)
- 2018 : Summer Member (start-up incubator) (One Co-work, Spain)
- 2016 : Legal consultant (Inesse Corporation ltd, United Kingdom)
- 2005 - 2013 : Barrister/Attorney at Law (‘Avvocato’) (Bologna Bar Association at the Court of Appeal of Bologna, Italy)
- 2013 : Internship at the Court of Justice of the EU (Cabinet of Judge Anthony Borg Barthet, Luxembourg)
- 2001 - 2003 : Barrister Pupillage (Studio Legale Associato Ponzi Folli Minzoni, Italy)
- 2003 : Legal Consultant (Studio Legale Rossi, Italy)
Full-time academic appointments
Other Academic Appointments
- 2009 : Prize for the Best Competition Law Performance in BCL/MJUR (Monckton Chambers, United Kingdom)
- 2001 : First Prize for the Best Italian Student in Law (2001); Guida al diritto/Il Sole 24 ore, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (Italy)
- 2018 - 2020 : Research Grant by the Soederbergs Foundation for researching on ‘The anti-competitive effects of non-controlling financial holdings (Sweden)
- 2009 : Research grant (shared with the other participants) by the Oxford-Beijing Cairncross Foundation for a Policy Research on EU and Chinese Competition Law (United Kingdom)
- 2003 : Research Grant by the Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research for studying the Implementation of EU Regulation 1/2003 within the Italian Jurisdiction (Italy)
- 2001 - 2004 : Doctoral scholarship from the Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research (Italy)
- CORRADI, M. and NOWAG, J. (2019). The Interaction between Corporate Law and Competition Law. European Company Law, 16(2), pp. 41-43.
- CORRADI, M. (2018). Notes on Competition and Justum Pretium Theory and Practice in Medieval Italy: Lessons for Modern EU Competition PriceTheory. Antitrust Bulletin, 63(3), pp. 330-349.
- CORRADI, M. (2018). Securing corporate opportunities in Europe – comparative notes on monetary remedies and on the potential evolution of the remedial system. Journal of Corporate Law Studies, 18(2), pp. 439-473.
- CORRADI, M. (2018). Notes on Competition and Justum Pretium Theory and Practice in Medieval Italy: Lessons for Modern EU Competition Price Theory? Antitrust Bulletin, 63(3), pp. 330-349.
- CORRADI, M. and TZANAKI, A. (2017). Active and Passive Institutional Investors and New Antitrust Challenges: Is EU Competition Law Ready? CPI Antitrust Chronicle, 1(3).
- CORRADI, M. (2016). Corporate Opportunities Doctrines Tested in the Light of the Theory of the Firm – A European (and US) Comparative Perspective. European Business Law Review, 27(6), pp. 755-819.
- CORRADI, M. (2015). Bridging the Gap in the Shifting Sands of Non-Controlling Financial Holdings? World Competition. Law and Economics Review, 39(2), pp. 239-266.
- CORRADI, M. (2012). Corporate Agency Costs in the Shadow of the European Stock Exchanges: A Comparative Assessment of British and Italian Law on Related Party Transactions and Corporate Opportunities. The Journal of Comparative Law, pp. 23-50.
- CORRADI, M. (2011). Les opportunités d’affaires saisies par les administrateurs de la société en violation du devoir de loyauté. Bulletin Joly Sociétés.
- CORRADI, M. (2011). Le opportunità di affari all’ultimo comma dell’art. 2391 c.c.: profili interpretativi tra ‘società’ ed ‘impresa’. Giurisprudenza Commerciale, 38(4), pp. 597-620.
- CORRADI, M. (2009). L’applicazione del diritto antitrust nazionale e comunitario a norma dell’art. 134 c.p.i.: note minime. Rivista Trimestrale di Diritto e Procedura Civile, 63(2), pp. 709-721.
- CORRADI, M. (2008). La proporzionalità tra partecipazione e “potere di controllo” nell’art. 2449 c.c. Giurisprudenza Commerciale, 35(5), pp. 932-947.
- CORRADI, M. (2007). Le partecipazioni societarie che non veicolano il controllo: riflessioni di economia e diritto antitrust. Rivista del Diritto Commerciale e del Diritto Generale delle Obbligazioni, 105(4-6), pp. 363-441.
- CORRADI, M. and CORRADI, V. (2002). The Adjusted Knaster Procedure Under Unequal Entitlements. Decisions in Economics and Finance, pp. 157-160.
- CORRADI, M. (2002). Validità ed efficacia di una clausola di prelazione nell’ambito di una vendita coattiva. Giurisprudenza Commerciale, 29(5), pp. 591-600.
- CORRADI, M., ENRIQUES, L. and BIANCHI, M. (2002). Gli investitori istituzionali italiani e la corporate governance delle società quotate dopo la riforma del 1998: un’analisi del ruolo potenziale dei gestori di fondi comuni. Banca, Impresa, Societa, 21(3), pp. 397-438.
- CORRADI, M. (2001). Conflitto di interessi, azione sociale di responsabilità e impugnazione di deliberazioni negative. Giurisprudenza Commerciale, 28(6), pp. 840-859.
- CORRADI, M. and NOWAG, J. (2019). With and without Prejudice: on the Case of Cross-Border Mergers for Large Multinational Firms and SMEs. In: T. Papadopulos (ed.). Cross-border Mergers Directive: EU perspectives and national experiences. 1st ed. Springer International Publishing.
- CORRADI, M. (2017). 欧洲国家援助法发展历程 (The Development of EU State Aid Law from a Policy Perspective), in William Kovacic and o (eds), 以竞争促增长:国际视角 (Accelerating China’s Growth by Strengthening Competition) (中信出版社, Citic, Beijing, 2017) 97-162. In: 以竞争促增长:国际视角. 1st ed. Citic.
- CORRADI, M. (2012). Commento all’art. 120 T.U.F. In: Commentario T.U.F. – Decreto Legislativo 24 febbraio 1998, n. 58 e successive modificazioni. 1st ed. Giappichelli.
- CORRADI, M. (2012). Commento all'articolo 121. In: F. Vella (ed.). Commentario T.U.F. – Decreto Legislativo 24 febbraio 1998, n. 58 e successive modificazioni. 1st ed. Giappichelli.
Presentations at an Academic or Professional conference
- HELLERINGER, G. and CORRADI, M. (2019). Board Duties: The Duty of Loyalty and Self-Dealing. In: 2019 Comparative Corporate Governance Workshop.
- CORRADI, M. (2019). Corporate Founders’ Duty of Loyalty and Technological Innovation. In: America Society of Comparative Law Conference at McGill University. Montreal.
- CORRADI, M. (2019). Parallel Holdings by Institutional Investors and EU Policies: What’s Next? In: Bergen Competition Policy Conference. Bergen.
- CORRADI, M. (2018). Corporate Law Incentives to Directors’ Technological Innovations – A Comparative Analysis. In: American Society of Comparative Law YCC Workshop on Comparative Business and Financial Law. New York.
- CORRADI, M. (2018). Enforcing Corporate Opportunities Rules: Antitrust Risks and Antitrust Failures. In: NYU Next Generation of Antitrust Scholars Conference. New York.
- CORRADI, M. (2017). Bargaining over Corporate Opportunities: Disclosure, Negotiation and Residual Allocative Effects. In: 8th National Business Law Scholar Conference. Salt Lake City.
- CORRADI, M. (2015). Bridging the Gap in the ‘Shifting Sands’ of Non-Controlling Financial Holdings? In: 1st Annual Conference on Competition Policy’. Bergen.
Invited speaker at an academic conference
- CORRADI, M. and HELLERINGER, G. (2019). Directors’ Self-Dealing: Comparative Approach. New York: United States of America.
- CORRADI, M. (2019). Competition Law and Policy at times of Financialisation: Concentration, Innovation, Sustainability in the Food Sector. Paris (Science Po): France.
- CORRADI, M. (2019). Parallel Holdings: A Competition Law Problem? Stockholm: Sweden.
- CORRADI, M. (2018). Parallel Holdings: A Competition Law Problem? Stockholm: Sweden.
- CORRADI, M. (2017). With and without Prejudice: on the Case of Cross-Border Mergers for Large Multinational Firms and SMEs. Nicosia: Cyprus.
- CORRADI, M. (2016). Enforcing Corporate Opportunities Rules: the Hidden Antitrust Risk. Bergen: Norway.
Presentations at a Faculty research seminar
- CORRADI, M. (2019). Parallel Holdings and Antitrust: a Global Perspective. In: Seminar ar Hong Kong University Law Faculty. Hong Kong (HKU).
- CORRADI, M. (2019). Investment Funds' Equity Holdings and EU Competition Policies. Oxford.
- CORRADI, M. (2015). An Evolutionary and Comparative Perspective on the ‘Market’ for Corporate Opportunities in the United Kingdom. In: Humboldt University Großbritannien-Zentrum Colloquium. Berlin.
- CORRADI, M. (2015). Corporate Opportunities Doctrines and the Theories of the Firm. In: ULB Faculty of Law. Brussels.
- CORRADI, M. (2015). Legislative Options for an Efficient Allocation of Corporate Opportunities. Tilburg.
- CORRADI, M. (2014). Minority Equity and Debt Holdings in EU Competition Law. New York.
- CORRADI, M. (2014). Solomonic bargaining in corporate law. New York.
- CORRADI, M. (2010). Corporate Opportunity Rules in a comparative perspective: individuating a correct ‘tertium comparationis’. Oxford.
- CORRADI, M. (2010). Corporate law rules for the allocation of the entitlements to exploit new business opportunities: notes from an economic perspective. Oxford.
Technical reports, White papers
- CORRADI, M. (2016). Author of the Policy Report on 'The Development of EU State Aid Law', in a Policy Research commissioned by the Chinese Antitrust Authority and Cairncross Foundation to Professor Sir Derek Morris (Beijing and Oxford). United Kingdom.
- CORRADI, M. (2016). Substantive Redactor of a Policy Report on the EU Free Trade and Competition Policy Development in a Policy Research on USA and EU Competition and Free Trade Law, Commissioned by the Chinese Antitrust Authority and Cairncross Foundation to Professor Thomas Cheng & Peter Freeman (judge) (Beijing; Oxford). United Kingdom.
- CORRADI, M. (2013). Author of a Policy Recommendation on Antitrust Sanctions and Remedies in a PBP Oxford Consultancy to the Georgian Government for the Reform of Competition Law directed by Professor Ariel Ezrachi (University of Oxford). United Kingdom.
Press article, video or other popular media
- 2020 Globalization and Trade (Global BBA ESSEC Business School France)
- 2020 Law and Entrepreneurship (Grande Ecole - Master in Management ESSEC Business School France)
- 2019 - 2020 : European Law (Grande Ecole - Master in Management ESSEC Business School France)
- 2019 International Business Law (Executive MBA - Asian track ESSEC Business School Singapore)
- 2019 Mergers and Acquisitions (Certificat ESSEC Business School France)
- 2017 - 2020 : Substantive Law of the European Union ( Europa Kolleg - University of Hamburg United Kingdom)
- 2016 - 2017 : Comparative Corporate Law, Maritime Law, WTO Law, Maritime Finance, Arbitration Law ( Lund University Sweden)
- 2009 - 2012 : Comparative Corporate Law; EU Competition Law; EU Law and Institutions; EU procedure ( Oriel College United Kingdom)
- 2002 - 2008 : Examining Business Law Students ('voluntary activity' - unpaid) ( University of Trento Italy)
- 2001 - 2008 : Examining Business Law Students ('voluntary' activity - unpaid) ( University of Bologna Italy)
- 2019 - 2019 : Training with Alexander Massey (Other)
- 2016 - 2017 : Master Thesis Supervision (Supervision of dissertation)
- 2010 - 2010 : PLTO Teaching Diploma (Training for lecturing in UK Universities) (Other)
- 2001 - 2008 : Supervision of Bachelor Thesis (Supervision of dissertation)
- 2018 : First International Conference on the Relationships between Corporate Law and Antitrust Law, Lund (2018) (with Julian Nowag, co-organizer), Sweden
- 2017 : - Present : Academic Associate of the American Society of Comparative Law, United States of America
Organization of a conference or a seminar
Function in an academic association
- 2013 : - Present : Academic member of the European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI), Belgium
- 2013 : - Present : Accredited Civil and Business Mediator – ADR Chambers – London, United Kingdom
- 2018 : - Present : Arbitrator in the lists of the German Arbitration Institute, Germany
- 2005 : - Present : Barrister (Avvocato) – Bologna Bar, Italy